Monday, July 7, 2008

Some pics of our Fourth of July...






So here are the pictures that I had promised to post. We set up the baby's pool and the slip and slide for Kelly. It was about 95 degrees so I was amazed when Kelly said he was cold. Cameron wouldn't go near the slip and slide while the water was on but after the water was off he'd go up and touch the puddles. We got a few sparklers cause I was sure that they wouldn't scare him too much. He wouldn't go near them but didn't cry or get real scared. Just wary of them. I took him home before the fireworks began, but we saw some of Willards and Harrisville's and of course Ogden's was right in front of us most of the was home. Cameron was excited to see the ones from a distance but as we passed Harrisville's they were right off the highway in the park and were VERY loud and Cameron didn't like that at all. I'm hoping that next year he'll be ok with loud noises and we can go together. Kelly loved them. Kelly also informed me that he'd like to spend the 24th with his dad "so that he can spend the 4th with each of us" I thought that was cute but I'm not sure that that will happen. I sure hope so.

No comments: