Monday, July 28, 2008

Another dream...

So last night I had a dream that I was with my family and this guy is trying to kill me by blowing me up. Now in the dream my boys are about the age they are now, but my sister (who is currently childless) has two boys a little younger than mine. So it was supposed to be further in the future. All this also happens in or very near BC. At one point I was tired of trying to be one step ahead of this guy and go to my family to see what can be done, and at that moment I realize that Brenda is in on it and is also trying to do me in. So my genius plan is to take her kids with me everywhere I go, along with mine. But sadly that doesn't solve it. She puts little bombs under the rocking chairs in the boys rooms so that if I sat on them and went to stand up, they would blow up. While i was holding her baby!!! I was like WTF?? Anyway, I run away from my house and head towards BC and a lady that I once upon a time ago worked for started following me up towards the highway on one of those bigwheel three wheelers that kids ride. She was riding one of those and was gaining on me while I was running. But i made it across the street to the east side of the road and started running while I was holding one baby and two kids were running after me and I kept thinking that we'd have to stop soon cause we were all going to be out of breath but, we never did need to stop. I made it all the way to 1100 S and in my dream reality the police station was right there. About where the golf course is, which I knew that and that was why I had to make it to the east side of the street.

So this is the type of dreams that I have been having lately! I also dreamed the other night that both my mom and grandma were alive and I was at my grandmas house with my mom. I was fighting with one of my friends trying to get her to leave the house cause I was done dealing with her and wanted her gone. While this was going on, I was giving Cameron a bath (don't ask me why, I guess that I was ok with giving him a bath while yelling at my friend). Right after I was done I walked past my mom who was in the back bedroom, (my grandma the whole time was in her room, she never did come out) My mom told me that the police wanted to talk to me because there had been a robbery at the convenience store that I worked at a long time ago. I hadn't worked there since before I had my baby, but they wanted to talk to me cause it was, they thought, an inside job and so they wanted my finger prints and a statement about where I was that morning. Which I had been there fighting with my friend and both my mom and grandma had not only seen us but heard us all morning. So I was more than willing to try and help them. They told me that they were talking to me cause I had held several positions and had knowledge of they way the store worked. So naturally I thought it was the WFJ and they then informed me that it was the OFJ they were talking about and I said that I had only been a cashier there and nothing else but they thought I had been in every position to which I had to say NO, and then explained that in WFJ I had only been a relief person and had no importance at all. They then went away after asking me who I thought could have done it, but since i don't even know who works there anymore I couldn't be of any help.

So I haven't figured out what both of these dreams mean or could be trying to telling me, so I guess it's just my imagination running wild again.

I also had a small dream that combined the dress of today with the talk of the 1800's. That was an interesting dream but it didn't last very long at all.

1 comment:

Embellish the Moment said...

I think that your dreams are trying to send you a message through all of the dreams combined: Throw bombs at the convenience store while speaking like a person from the 1800's!

PS call me when you're done and let me know what you think.