Monday, July 14, 2008

Confused...

So I have to blog about this here instead of my myspace blog, cause the person who I am going to write about my read my blog one day and I don't want to offend her. So I have a myspace account and I have several friends on there. I was looking a some of their pages and I must say that at first I was surprised to see that she had one, but the more I looked at her page the more it made sense. Several of her kids are on there. Well, she had a daughter that died a few years ago and someone made a account for her and I just thought that was going a little too far. They get on her page and tell her that they miss her and all that but it's just weird to me. Am I the only one that this is weird too?? I guess given who it is, I shouldn't be so surprised, she's been weird about it.

4 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

A friend set it up??? Aren't they like almost 10 years past high school? It does seem wierd to me. Remembering her OK. Pretending to be her...sending messages from her...creepy.

To each their own I guess. Do you love my new Twilight pic or what??? The closer the Breaking Dawn ticker gets, the closer I am to peeing my pants!!!

Anonymous said...

its actually really common. my friend chris who died last year still has his page up and his wife and family still write on there occasionally. it seems to be theraputic to them.

Embellish the Moment said...

I can understand writing messages to the one you lost. But for one of her friends to pretend to be her, and write messages to her mom? It just sort of seems wrong.

Anyway love, you should put this pic on. I love it and had added it to mine with the other but it didn't lay out right. It's SOOOO sexy though, I just get all blurry thinking about it.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20211840_2,00.html

Embellish the Moment said...

Hey! I'm #100. Do I get a door prize?