Monday, June 2, 2008

My Boys...




So we were in Brigham yesterday and both Kelly and Cameron were so cute playing with each other... I grabbed Venetta's camera
and asked kelly to smile and this is what I got.






Then I asked Cameron to smile and this is what I got... lol They are so cute.





Kelly was sitting on the floor and Cameron decided that Kelly was going to be his couch and stuck his butt out and backed up to Kelly. He sat down on Kelly's legs just fine but then stood up to do it again and he missed Kelly's legs and ended up on his back. He thought that was the funniest thing that had ever happened to him so he kept doing it and I was able to get pictures. They are so much fun to watch when they play together.




Pat went paintballing on Saturday and is bruised and sore from where the paintball's hit him and somehow, (baby ESP I think,) Cameron knew right where Pat hurt and started to hit Pat right on those spots, and when Pat said OWW (more like screamed Ow) Cameron once again thought it was the best thing he could ever have done and kept it up.

No comments: