Sunday, June 15, 2008

A few years ago

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more A fews years ago Pat and I were going for a space cruise. We were going up Ogden canyon fairly late at night when we passed one of those election signs that we get saturated with every year saying vote for me for so and so, ect. We were going too fast to be able to get a picture of it and truth be told, we didn't think about it until the next day but the guy's name was Richard Payne. We laughed so hard at the thought of "Dick Payne" running for president or even the mayor. Please stand and welcome your commander in chief, President Dick Payne" or "If you vote for me, Dick Payne, I'll make sure....." I never did find out what happened in the election and whether or not Mr. Payne won whatever he was running for. It still makes me giggle when I think about it.

No comments: