Friday, October 24, 2008

Debate....


The other day my sweet cousin Leone read my last blog and wanted to share her opinions with me which sorta differ from mine but also coincide with mine in some places. But one of the things that we differ on was the guy playing Edward. She thinks he is creepy and not sexy looking at all. I think he has a lot of potential but that he isn't exactly the creepy sexy I think he needs to be. She thought the guy playing James was hot and I have to agree. I wouldn't run if I saw him coming after me!! lol I found some pics that I just loved and decided that you should also share your opinions!!

Here is one o
f my favorite Edwards
And here is the one of James


And just a picture that I loved!!
I realize that not everyone shares my opinions and that is totally fine. I just thought I would share. Hope that you enjoy these as much as I do!!!

3 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

Okay... I can't stop drooling over the black and white one. I LOVE it. I used to be obsessed with Ralph Lauren Romance ads, and this looks exactly like one of them did. Same pose and everything. I almost wondered if it was photoshopped? Any idea where it's from? Anyway, LOVE. thanks for sharing.

Grimace said...

What are we poor, poor husbands to do?? Compared to an undead super lover...We just can't compete. Maybe I will start a support group for husbands and boyfriends. I'll call it "Twilight Widowers."

stupid handsome vampire men....

Nathan and Leone Grimley said...

I will admit, the airbrushing does help him! He's much better looking in these pictures than in real life.