Friday, October 3, 2008

4X4 Tag

Ok so I got this one from Amber's blog. I wasn't sure that I was going to do it until I checked out which picture would be the one and I laughed when I saw it so I decided to go ahead and do it. Here's what you do.... you go to your picture files and open your fourth folder and pick the fourth picture, then upload it and tell a little bit about what's going on in the picture.
So this is from Christmas 2006 and Pat is showing off his new paintball helmet. It's supposed to be a replica of a WWII German helmet. I have no idea why, I've been told a few times but can't remember... sorry...

Tagging anyone else who wants to......

2 comments:

Grimace said...

It looks much better when I'm wearing a mask and a vest and carrying a gun...just trust me. Plus you can't see my goofy grin under the mask.

Embellish the Moment said...

I'd like to see that picture Pat! But I like your goofy grin!