Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Twilight Movie


Ok ok... I will admit that I had my doubts about the new Twilight Movie, and I am as hard core Twilight fan as you can get, (or close to it anyway) but I could see how much they changed and I wasn't sure I could deal with the changes and the cast... sorry but I'm not sold on the girl playing Bella... anyway, after seeing the new trailer that I FINALLY got to see, my computer was having issues and today is the first day it actually worked for me. I will go see it.

I was also iffy because of Step
henie Meyers decision to put the last book on hold indefinitely - which I think would be completely stupid on her part cause I've read the 12 chapters that she put up on her website and I'm sorry but Midnight Sun is her best book BY FAR!!!!!

You can see the trailer at http://www.twilightthemovie.com/ecard_widget/

1 comment:

Embellish the Moment said...

My excitement was kind of fizzling out... and this brought it back! I can't freakinig wait! Are you going to come watch it with us at midnight???