Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Kellyism.....

Last Saturday, Kelly decided to go with my dad and me to pick up Brenda. We were driving down 12th street heading toward the freeway when we passed by one of those rent to own furniture places. We got stopped at the light right next to it and so my dad and I were commenting on the price of the couches and chairs that they had outside. ($500.00 each for a couch and a couple of the arm chairs) Kelly then pipes up with "Why is furniture so expensive? I bet back in your day it was like $50 bucks instead of $500!" I wasn't sure what I had heard so I asked "back in who's day?" And he says "your's" My dad started laughing and told me that I really am getting old. I feel like it somedays but I didn't think I was THAT old... I can't wait until I can tell him that he's old one day.

1 comment:

Embellish the Moment said...

I didn't realize it's no longer our day! Glad we have Kelly to remind us!