Friday, May 30, 2008

Today


Today Cameron said Kelly without any prompting from me. He was standing in front of me just jabbering and I noticed that it sounded an awful lot like Kelly. So I listened harder and sure enough it was. He was saying it like Kelwee instead of Kelly but close enough. It was just so cute that I wanted to cry!!

He's such a happy little boy and talks non-stop! He as much as I hate to say it, is WAY TOO MUCH like me... He is going to be stubborn and independent and strong willed!! I can see the future and I see us butting heads quite a bit when he reaches those oh so fun teenage years...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe thats too cute!! Love the pict! Hes a doll!

Sashbury said...

Thank you dear!!! I really liked that pic too, he suddenly decided to ham in up for the pics. It was a lot of fun. And ya know, I couldn't get him to repeat Kelly today at all...

Anonymous said...

of course he wouldnt repeat it! once you want them to say something they wont!