Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Off to the races...

Ok here is my first official blog on my new blog!! And I guess for todays topic I'll write about the differences between men and women, or shall I say my man and his woman... the first difference is that it appears men are blind while women see everything.... My man, has two jobs that are his; take out the trash and empty the dishwasher... I had two full bags of garbage and both sides of the sink FULL of dishes last night and I had to ASK to have the garbage taken out and I had to empty the dishwasher this morning just so I could do the dishes because it was so full that you couldn't fit any more dishes in the sinks. How is it that he can go in the kitchen and NOT see these things that are all very much in his and anyone else's faces that go in there??? I just can't guess. Well, I guess that's all for now and it's not too shabby for a first post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think they purposely leave their blinders on and claim they didnt notice becaues they know our instincts finally kick in and we will eventually do it for them. i know i do. after i scream a while about it. but i do it. and he knows i will. so why do it himself? kwim?

Grimace said...

::sniff:: I don't complain about you in my posts....