Monday, March 28, 2011

My boys

     Pat had to go pick up his new uniforms yesterday so I decided we would all tag along, in the hopes that we could stop at a park and the boys could get out and run, because it's been so cold here lately, it's been hard for them to really go outside. And since it was a fairly calm day we decided to try again. (We tried on Saturday as well, and right after we got to the park the wind kicked up and it was a freezing wind so we had to leave) 
     So we stopped to get something to eat, and then stopped a nature preserve.  It was still over cast, kinda cold, and EXTREMELY wet!!! The ground was flooded. So the boys had a great time jumping in the puddles, until Kelly fell and then I put a stop to the jumping.  ( I know I'm such a mean mom, lol)
    I took the opportunity to take a few shots of the boys.  Here a few of my favorites.

 I absolutely LOVE this picture of my boys!!! 
 I had the funnest time taking pictures of Cameron... He was so serious until I asked him to smile and then he'd bust up laughing. It was the cutest thing ever!

 And I had to threaten to take away his phone forever to get him to smile.  Kelly just doesn't like to smile but I got a few.

This was after I told him that I'd throw the phone in the creek right behind him. Or it could have been after Pat came up and did the whole "bunny ears" behind my head. Who knows... lol (I didn't really tell him I'd throw it in the creek, but the bunny ears are very true) lol

I swear I get this look ALL the time!!! It's his 'I'm only humoring you but I think you're a huge dork' look.  lol  I still love all my boys!!!

1 comment:

Grimace said...

My stomach was hurting and you were forcing me to play along...what did you expect??

<3