Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blankets I've made

It's taken me awhile to get the pictures off my camera.  I did the first three in the last three months of 2010.  The last one I've done a bunch of times. 
  My grandma taught me how to crochet when I was younger and I'm glad she did.  I may get irritated when I screw up a blanket, but when I see the finished product, I love it!!! I have so much fun making them.  


                                          This one is the one I did for my mother in law for Christmas.  It's one of my favorite ones I've done so far.  

This is a baby blanket I did for one of Pat's friends.  They had their first baby. I couldn't decide if I liked the blue and white together or if it looked too girlie.
This one was for my sister.  The one that didn't get done by Christmas but was done a week later.  It's done in her wedding colors.  It was fun to do once I figured out what exactly I was doing. lol


And the "original" baby blanket.  I've made this one about 6 times now.  I love it and the mom's seem too as well.  

2 comments:

Bev said...

beautiful. I love mine you made!

Elise said...

I love mine!