Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally some good news...

Ok, so today we ended up getting some good news, just not the news we really want. We got a really good deal on our home owners insurance. YAY!!! And it went really easy and the lady there was super nice and fast. AND SHE CALLED BACK WHEN SHE SAID SHE WOULD!!! My poor Realtor is sick of dealing with the bank and the underwriters. She'll call them with something, and not hear back for hours- sometimes not for days. She got so sick of this that she called both the girls who are working on our loan, then emailed them, and then faxed them. And guess what... She received a call back. The second inspection was done this morning and now we've heard that it's under review and so *HOPEFULLY* we will have an answer today!! I know, I know... but I can always hope... and pray... and beg... and borrow... and plead... And I guess if that doesn't work I can always sit down and have a good long cry.

(Just kidding on the whole crying thing...)

Then again, maybe not. lol

We are hoping to get most of the house packed this weekend. That is assuming we have an answer by Friday. I have also boycotted packing any thing else until we get an answer. I didn't pack anything yesterday and today we got the first bit of moving forward good news that we've had all week, and for the last week too. So it's gotta be that I was jinxing it.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So we have 10-- count them-- 10 days until we move, 8 until we close!!! I'm kinda starting to freak out a bit- I'm not gonna lie.

As soon as it's my house, I'll post some moving pics and then I'll feel like it has been totally worth it.

Hopefully my next post will be to tell everyone that it's our house!!! :)

No comments: